Tuesday, February 3, 2009

starting over with a smile

What a crazy year 2008 was with more up's and down's then ever before but I am happy for this year, a regular roller coaster, it showed me how much I can do and tested my strength, my mind, my heart and my soul.
I think I will never forget this year because it changed me so much. I graduated and my teachers, ex teachers when they meet me they call me Miss Economist :) , witch I find extremely cool. And also 2008 brought new people into my life that taught me so much and that were there for me on top of all my very old friends and that made 2008 special. Most of them probably I will never see, some I have a feeling I will see again one day but I was so luck to have meet them.
Now 2009 kicked off and I got a new job on Carnival Cruise line as a Administrative Hotel Coordinator, and I am so looking forward to see to what new magical, especially worm I hope , place it will bring me.
In 2 weeks I am going to England for a few days and in the mean time I am waiting still for my embarkation date and place :) .
In the mean time I totally and completely hate my job, more then any other job I had before and I can't wait to see the day I will quite it, this time I will not even look back :) sounds horribile I know but I am used to do what I love , not something I hate , so Carnival here I come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment