Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Once upon a time

There was a magical time when I was just a Kidd and believed that I can concur the hole world . I believed that invisible friends are real, that I can sing better the Celine Dion, that I am a princess and Charming will come my way to rescue me from the big, bad world.
Then I grew up and learned that the world is Charming in it self, and I don't have to wait for a rescuer, I can be independent in this strange enchanted world full of so much beauty in it, that a life time seams to short for me to discover it. So here I go , walking small streets in cities I never heard before, like Tromso, or NyAlessund, feeling for the first time in my life at peace again. For the first time I didn’t feel I needed a guy by my side to feel that I can concur the world, I had the strength to do it on my own. And so the little princes tiered of waiting for a prince left.
I took this trip so I don’t lose my self and I ended up finding my self. From the scared sad little girl I managed to find this person with a direction in life. I always though that if I find someone to love me and that I love the rest wouldn’t matter. But it is not just one thing, one person that makes us happy, I learned that, it is all the little things around it, that we never paid attention to.
A few months ago I got an unexpected gift, in the most unexpected moment, and that made me recalculate all my believes. Go back to basics and keep it all straight and simple, like a line witch learns to curve between two points, I learned more about my self and then fireworks started shooting from the sky. Compromises are good but depends what and how much you are compromising because you might end up compromising your self.
I am grateful now, everyday because I know who I am, and where I want to be one day, and the only person responsible for my happiness, my sadness, my every emotion is me. And the princes got on her horse and ridden off to new adventures places, if one day she will meet a prince that prince that will know how to love her, as she will know how to love him, so be it , in any case the princes will try to be very happy …

1 comment:

  1. You know dear... you were right! So bloody right that it's not even funny!
    That's right, do your victory dance as you celebrate your win...
    Nah, I'm just kidding :D
    Miss u crazy woman! Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete